By Nancy Todd Comments by: The Blogdog
Spanish men are very cool. Here are 12 reasons why men in Spain have the edge. The Scoopmeter went berserk.
l. Spanish men wear Levis and their butt cracks don’t show. They know butt cracks are not sexy to women. Why American men think this is sexy is beyond my vast knowledge of men. If you weren’t a soccer fan before, you will be after you watch this video.
2. They have traveled beyond Ohio and most speak more than one language and often speak several languages.
3. The men in Spain pay attention to international politics. They love President Obama and do not love Made-off. I am asked, “Why did you Americans elect George Bush twice?” I am still wondering how that happened.
4. Spanish men wear leather sandals with business suits. Espadrilles and cool leather shoes with square toes are common and they do not worry about being gay.
5. Kissing on both cheeks and hugging is common and they do not worry about being gay.
6. Men here do not elbow each other, point, and hee haw when they see a topless woman on the beach.
7. Small dogs are a favorite.
8. Spanish men don’t own guns. (unless for hunting)
9. No scratching, burping, or farting on dates. The Scoopettes think this is revolutionary.
10. Like American men, they lookvery sexy in lycra bike shorts. When shopping in Spain for bike shorts or other sporting goods, the national chain store, Decathlon is a good bet.
11. The Big Scoop is that when invited to your home, men always come with a bottle of wine or flowers. Or both. They get lots of points from Regina and I on this one.
12. Spanish men have longer eyelashes and green/topaz eyes. Your best bet for this combo is in the South of Spain. Get on a plane women. Spain is a great country for lots of reasons!
RELATED ON THE SCOOP: ABOUT US