By The Scoopettes
We promised you a couple months ago that we’d be offering a new mini guide to Barcelona, Spain, our adopted city. Well it’s coming your way!
We’ve finished The Barcelona Scoop : 7 Amazing Days – A Mini Guide To Barcelona, and will be launching it soon! Watch this space.
A few facts about The Barcelona Scoop : 7 Amazing Days
- The guide will be offered as a PDF, meaning anyone with a computer or tablet will be able to read it.
- The guide is a mix of must-see sights in Barcelona, but also our local picks that don’t always make it into big guidebooks.
- We’ve split our picks up into seven days, divided into Mornings, Afternoons, and Evenings.
- Many people visit Barcelona over a long weekend, or just spend a few days in the city while doing a wider tour of Spain. If this is the case for you, then you may not want to lug around a big guidebook, or drop $25.00 on the latest edition. The Barcelona Scoop : 7 Amazing Days is a good solution for short trips, or seven-day trips, to the Catalan capital.
- Unlike Eat Guides: Barcelona, which focuses on food, drink, markets, and food experiences, The Barcelona Scoop : 7 Amazing Days covers history, nightlife, culture, nature, art, food, fiesta, day-trips, and useful travel tips. The other differences is that The Barcelona Scoop : 7 Amazing Days is by Nancy Todd and Regina Winkle-Bryan (the original Scoopettes), while Eat Guides is by Regina and her Spanish spouse. Get both guides and have a mind-blowing time in the city. It just doesn’t get any better than this!
Questions about the guide? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org