- The Spain Scoop is a well established travel blog with over 4 years of regular posts beginning in October 2008.
- As of January, 2013, 883,000 hits, 50,000 visitors, 18,000 unique visits.
- We produce original photography, video, articles.
- The Spain Scoop is aimed at open-minded travelers who are looking for an interesting and high quality travel experience at all budget levels. We are a unique, fun travel guide
- The Spain Scoop covers Spanish holidays, interesting and off-beat locations, food, cultural and activity experiences, hotels, spas, wine, festivals and product reviews from Spain
- We work with writers all over Spain to bring the best local travel advice to readers. Our experts have got the scoop because they live it
- The Spain Scoop supports non-profit and community initiatives. We are a part of Bloggers Unite, making a difference through blogging
- No of articles: over 570.
- We post 4 days a week
- Twitter followers 150
- Traffic breakdown: 48% Search engine traffic, 34% referral and 15% direct traffic
- Country breakdown: Visitors come from primarily the US, the UK, Canada, and Europe
Advertising with The Spain Scoop and prices:
Badge advertising is for periods of 6 months or a year, paid in advance. The rate for 12 months includes a discount. The Spain Scoop only accepts advertising that is family-friendly and travel related. Payment is through Paypal.
What you get: Your badge in the prime position in the sidebar, shown on all pages. We include links with anchor text in relevant articles to our advertisers.
We also offer larger banner ads.
If you would like to advertise on The Spain Scoop or have any other advertising queries or proposals , please e-mail The Spain Scoop at:
info (at) thespainscoop (dot) com
We at The Spain Scoop look forward to working with you!
The Scoop gets around…..see us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, TBEX, Digg, Travelwriters.com, Top Travel Content, Visual Travel Tours and more.